Welcome to Clearview Girls Hockey Monday, February 19, 2018  
printer friendly page



Team Staff Eval Form & CGHA EVAL
In an effort to evaluate our hockey program, the CGHA Executive would appreciate if you take the time to complete the following survey about the Team Staff for your team. These individual results are kept confidential and used as a tool to identify opportunities for improvement.
Please be assured that individual surveys will not be shared with the Coaching staff, unless requested by you.
It is through this input that we can identify progam strengths as well as areas of improvement.
Print form and email or hand in to Executive Member

Permission to Skate
As per OWHA rules in the event that a CGHA player wishes to attend rep tryouts with another association, a "Permission to Skate" is required.
Permission to skates are available following Provincials .Please contact Deb at   as well as Mary Ann at once Provincials has concluded in April  they will be provided.
  Please state current division level this season and location of tryouts you are planning to attend as well as all dates. Releases can be directed to above as well but will only be issued once a player has been offered a team in a differing association.  It is hoped that all players going to other centers are doing so in hopes of attaining a higher level of competition. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us

   Permission to Skate Forms

In the event that a Clearview player wishes to attend rep tryouts or practice with another association, a 'Permission to Skate' is required.

'Permission to Skate' forms are time-limited and are valid for the  specified period recorded on the form. A separate form is required for  each association the player wishes to try out for. All requests for  "Permission to Skate"

As per OWHA rules, No 'Permission to Skate' forms may be used for the  period between January 1st and two days after all the Provincial  Championships for any teams during the current season".

To obtain a Permission to Skate please contact the Registrar, Mary Ann Carruthers or the President, Deb Rowles and provide the following info:
Name of player, current team & level, association wishing to skate with, division & level, dates of the skate.

Permission to Skates can be picked up at the following locations on the dates & times noted.


Player Release Forms
It is OWHA policy that female players remain automatically tied to their OWHA association, until a formal release from that organization has been received. This is the case for both house league and rep players.
In the event that any CGHA Player plans to move to a new association within the OWHA (e.g. because of a family move, selection to a rep team in another organization, etc.), a "Player Release" form is required from the Clearview Girls Hockey Association prior to registering with the new organization.
"Player Releases" must be approved by the Board of Executive.
All requests for "Release" forms must be sent to the CGHA via email : Send to Deb Rowles at:

Created by:  -- Last updated:Jan 24, 2017

Powered By Ivrnet